First marketing blog post
Hi, my name is Sonia this is my third year of college. I’m taking classes this term at LB to take a short break from university. I previously went to University of Oregon studying Business, but I’m planning on transferring to OSU to study marketing sometime this year. I’m particularly interested in fashion and lifestyle in big clothing brands and social media collaborations. I would love to work for one of my favorite brands such as Skims, Kulani Kini, Aritzia, or Revice in marketing or something public relations related. I’m very passionate about fashion, when I was in high school I really wanted to go into something fashion related like designing but as I got older I realized I don’t have as much of a talent for that as others do. I still love to sew and create ideas for me, however I no longer have an interest in creating things for other people or ever making my own brand. I love keeping up with social media and up cycling and thrifting. I work at a small business that sells second hand clothes as well as buys used clothing and it really inspires me to shop second hand and support our local businesses.

Comments
Post a Comment